2013 NHRDA schedule of events

NHRDA

This is the 2013 schedule of events. We are working on a couple more events to add to the schedule so stay tuned.....

2013-Schedule-.jpg

Sad to see no Minnesota event on the schedule but I am pumped about the Sled events. Who is running them? PPL?

Hope to see another one in the east.

Edit: I didn't see the North Carolina race

Last edited:
I definitely like the schedule, much fewer scheduling conflicts for me! Now I just need to finish that dang race truck (but been working on it this week)!

We are still in talks with a couple of more tracks and hope to add 2 more events.

We also are adding Sled Pulling to our National Points system and World Finals Tour in 2013.

Classes and Rules are coming shortly for Sled Pull Classes.

Are there still 6 Divisions or just one big one? See the old Divisions have 2 races each except Division 3 which has none. Too bad we can't get more interest in that part of the country. You guys in the Midwest have to step up and get a couple of local sponsors that want to promote a diesel event. I know there are some good tracks in that country. I don't think Brainerd is a good choice however, more of a tourist destination and not much of a local populace that you can draw on that is interested. The day of our race there were at least 400 gassers running and just a hand full of spectators in the stands. Pretty pathetic actually. Our trucks actually got a lot of interest from a number of the gassers, they had never seen diesel race and had no idea what kind of times they were capable of.

Randy any ETA on when the 2013 race class rules will be released? I know you mentioned changes at the drivers meeting for the finals.

Is it march yet... 99% sure i'm gonna have to miss the Desert Diesel Nationals. Comes too early for me unfortunately, was really hoping it was a couple weeks later in March

Randy any ETA on when the 2013 race class rules will be released? I know you mentioned changes at the drivers meeting for the finals.

Hopefully the changes will include not allowing grocery getters in the Pro stock and top diesel classes...

I like the scheduel better as well.

We are still in talks with a couple of more tracks and hope to add 2 more events.

We also are adding Sled Pulling to our National Points system and World Finals Tour in 2013.

This is awesome!!! :Cheer:

Good deal Randy...I like seeing the events posted so early too! Gives everyone time to plan accordingly... :Cheer:

Hopefully the changes will include not allowing grocery getters in the Pro stock and top diesel classes...

I like the scheduel better as well.

One other thing..funny cars or trucks DONT belong in Pro stock class!

Rumors have been flyin..

Yes we plan on attending several events.

Wade if your going to open your big mouth in the nhrda section you better show up at events other wise go mess up other threads

Back