2013 NHRDA schedule of events

Don't recall seeing you at any in the last couple yrs. Suprised your handler gave you some leash for next season LOL

Ok I poked and had my fun. In all seriousness I think most of us hope to see you at events. I think most hope you lose, I think you'll have to back out of it due to tire shake but either way it'll be good to have more prostocks competeing with each other

One other thing..funny cars or trucks DONT belong in Pro stock class!

Rumors have been flyin..

Yes we plan on attending several events.

Glad you are attending Wade, mind explaining what you think does fit in the Pro Stock class? One of the main problems is getting enough entries that are still running after the qualifying rounds to actually have a side by side race. Other then weight and wheel base I really don't see anything the excludes any diesel vehicle as long as the chassis is certified to 8.49 or quicker? Please elaborate?

Pro stock should be door slammers of some sort, either diesel powered trucks or cars. Not funny cars or altereds, they should be top diesel. Those are my thoughts on the two classes.

How about we don't criticize and critique the best diesel drag racing organization every time they are brought up. I'm all for constructive criticism but they have come a long way and are getting better every race. Way too much bi$&hing

Yup. As Randy Cole said, it doesn't matter which diesel racing organization you support as long as you support one! The more the better!

Glad you are attending Wade, mind explaining what you think does fit in the Pro Stock class? One of the main problems is getting enough entries that are still running after the qualifying rounds to actually have a side by side race. Other then weight and wheel base I really don't see anything the excludes any diesel vehicle as long as the chassis is certified to 8.49 or quicker? Please elaborate?

Big difference! Solid frame and suspension, WB anywhere you want it, Engine anywhere you want it, Driver in the center of chassis, much lighter, lift off unibody, will fit any size tire...and the list goes on. Big advantage. This is why NHRA gives them there own class.

basically a dragster with a lift off Light Weight body....

Pro stock should be door slammers of some sort, either diesel powered trucks or cars. Not funny cars or altereds, they should be top diesel. Those are my thoughts on the two classes.

Exactly! Though if we have car and trucks there should be different rules imposed for each (Weight penalty's)since the truck is at a bigger dissadvantage, in the Weight and WB, and engine loctaion/ aerodynamic dept.

How about we don't criticize and critique the best diesel drag racing organization every time they are brought up. I'm all for constructive criticism but they have come a long way and are getting better every race. Way too much bi$&hing

???? Who's doing that...

Has anyone talked to Randy about rule changes for 2013? I know he said he was looking at potential changes but haven't heard anything.

Has anyone talked to Randy about rule changes for 2013? I know he said he was looking at potential changes but haven't heard anything.

No, but that would be nice to know asap, as we have already started the off season weight watchers.

Sorry guys I promised my wife to take off the week from NHRDA and just breath for a minute. I will be back to the office next week and back to work. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving

Back