2016 rzr 1000s

BRE

As I've moved into a different line of work, I've decided that if I can move my side by side, I will. I don't have to sell it, but I'd rather have money for other things.

2016 model (bought new by me)
1000S
Just under 25hrs. Miles I cannot recall at the moment.
Has polaris lower doors, 3" Harnesses on the drivers side, and 2" on the passenger. Also has a half windshield.
$15,500

It has never been been through water or mud. Has always been stored inside from the day I bought it.
100% honesty, I laid this machine on its side in the back yard. Happened at 2mph and I'm not downplaying this or lying. It was not damaged aside from the front fender flare did not survive the trip without some carnage. I will gladly replace it and have every intention of changing it if it sells or not. Just wanted to be honest. My wife has been with me on every actual ride its been on and I assure you, shes not real hip on chances of getting hurt lol
The machine has never been over on an actual ride. Oil and air filter checked before every ride. Always washed before storage. I've taken care of it.

I will possibly entertain a trade of equal value of a truck.

With that said, I don't have any good pictures on my phone but I will post a couple that I do have. It has been in my storage building without it being opened for over 2 months now.

Located in SW Mo
$15,500

4329256c979466ca8f6562ba6c035b9f.jpg

44e6b59a520243aa2f5132a9a2beedac.jpg

09f9a69f3f80f1766f86434ebc2a80a9.jpg

Good luck man. I know first hand how hard these things rip and how surprisingly well they handle bumps and whoops!

If I'm not mistaken, the aftermarket warranty thats 3 or 4 years is also transferable as well.

I'm gonna bump this back up. Actually dug it out and did the first service Sunday.
Really interested in trading for a truck of equal value.
52e8feafa3355b796e9d090645d535bc.jpg

Free Bump

The 1000s is the best of both worlds, small enough to go in tight trails and still awesome suspension for when you want to get out and stretch is legs.

I much prefer a 1000s over an xp1000 for everything but dunes or desert riding.

Good luck with the sale

Free Bump

The 1000s is the best of both worlds, small enough to go in tight trails and still awesome suspension for when you want to get out and stretch is legs.

Good luck with the sale

I know for a fact this guy hasn't even ever been on one. :lolly:

Free Bump

Good luck with the sale

Which is why I went through extensive research before I bought. Lol
It truly is an awesome machine.

I'm gonna bump this back up. Would be very interested in trading for a truck. Vp trucks more than the rest. Partial trades would work as well. I also have a 6.7 truck that I enjoy putting parts on so I'll consider that as well.
Nicer newer gooseneck trailers 34ft and up as well.
Like I said... just ask. I just don't use it like I had planned.

Hit me up with offers. Worst I can say is no. Machine has 48-49hrs on it. Always greased and will have the first full service done before selling as well.
143b9b99d65e18683f44babf57e5fbd7.jpg

5e11e57f39a1430b795da8b3cb65b057.jpg

Manually... climb hill steep enough to turn it over, and BOOM! Bed is dumped!

There's a shop here in the NW Houston area that builds and specializes in high UTV's and builds. Might be worth a shot to see if they can point you in the direction of a buyer.

https://3poffroad.com/

Be very interested in trading for a "performance" boat as well.

We can delete, close, or derail said thread now...
Rzr is gone...
but now I have more problems...
55ede523181894793923d1386372f2fb.jpg

Make sure you take care of that saddlebag mount! The bags like to fall off all the time!
Clean bike though

Back