20KW Generator with 4 cylinder Perkins

Dboy11

Resident Closet Gay
Hey guys. I have a 20KW generator with a perkins 4 cylinder engine. I bought it for use in a business venture and ended up not needing it. It has 141 hours on it and was used in currituck county, nc as a backup generator for an office building.

It has 141 hours on it. I will get some pics up when I get a new phone which will be another couple days. If you have any questions PM me your number and I will call you.

Thanks,
Dean

You can probably sell this down south right now with all the storms weve had. I just bought a 800$ one 2 days ago to power our house.

Do you have anymore info on it?
This is way more than id ever need but seems like a pretty good deal. I was checking on ebay and google about diesel generator and they are much more expensive than their gas counterparts, but seemed like they are worth it if you plan to use i t much.

I will get you some more info tomorrow as I have to work late tonight. Honestly I do not know that much about. It says ecco generators on a tag on it, and when i google that I get nothing. I will get some pictures up when i get a new phone and see what we can find out about.

Bump on this. Someone atleast give me your opinion on this thing.

Come On guys, am I way off on the price here or what? I will lower to 5K.

is it 3 phase or single phase, i can't read the tag, it looks to be a clean low hours gen set, this may not be the right venue to sell it, try cl around the areas needing power

Finally someone commented lol. it is a 3 phase. Do you think that the price is right on it?

I think your close based on hours and condition, your target market is industrial,farms,businesses, it is cheap for someone who has to have backup

Back