20x12 Moto Metal 962 New

LAmiller

THE KT-BOUNDARY
For Sale is a new set of Moto Metal 962 Black/Machined I bought, mounted 305/50/20 nitto 420s on two of the wheels to see how I like black wheels, and have decided to go with a wheel with more machining/chrome . The other two wheels remain new sealed in box. I can ship freight anywhere in US for around $150.

Wheels $1000
Wheels/tires mounted and balanced $1750

20130129_181054_zps0fc6b152.jpg

20130129_180829_zpsa7848405.jpg

IMG_20130206_202850_zpsf53289cc.jpg

20130129_152132_zps48906f7b.jpg

I'll take a pic and post it, give me a little and I'll get it done, or you can pm me your cell number and i'll just text them to you.

Lavon

LOL, you can come back tomorrow, they would look pimp on your ride, and I'll give you your valve body when you come.

Lavon

Yes that would be perfect, I'll be coming to Beans March 2 so anybody between here and there can get free delivery.

Lavon

RickFox wants them too, maybe you guys can have a race to see who can show me cash moneys? You both have black 2nd gens and they'd look killer on either truck!

Lavon

RickFox wants them too, maybe you guys can have a race to see who can show me cash moneys? You both have black 2nd gens and they'd look killer on either truck!

Lavon

Well I would hardly bet anything on a race in my turd but what's the worst that could happen? Haha Are you going to be at TS this year?

Sent from a Dumb Phone using Tapatalk 2

I have some 20x10 eagle alloy 058 wheels that are black and machined, you interested in them? Never seen winter or even rain, they maybe have 2000 miles on them

Hmm it seems as if I have competition for these wheels... competition that probably has more money than me. I'm out unless someone backs out. LOL

Sent from a Dumb Phone using Tapatalk 2

I have some 20x10 eagle alloy 058 wheels that are black and machined, you interested in them? Never seen winter or even rain, they maybe have 2000 miles on them

I am going to buy another set of 20x12 wheels that have a little more chrome if you pm me how much cash you would give in trade I'll consider, probably no, but if the deal is right I'd consider

Lavon

Can I have my new valve body in before I go to this supposed race?

Back