215 p pump

dieselguy9311

215 pump that has been turned up to 500cc comes with 5ks and lazer cuts dv's looking to get 1300 came off of truck but has never been run on track since pump was turned up. never leaked. 502-321- two zero five one call me or pm me if interested.

pump was turned up by dave's diesel. i dont remember the brand name on the dvs. no plate comes with. would probably go 1200 since no plate forgot about that.

I'm a little confused. Is this the same pump that you said already sold in your other thread or is it one just like it?

same pump did not end up selling it to the guy and have not had time to relist so ya. wanting to get rid of stuff have some twin babies on the way so wanting to sell.

bump still needs sold 1100 for 500cc pump and 5k governor springs and lazer cut delivery valves really good deal.

i am not very good with that kind of stuff never had any intentions on ever parting my pull truck out so never really kept track of that stuff moved twice so sorry no paper work. but im sure could work out some deal so that we were both covered to make sure it is what it is. last pump i sold guy went and had it bench when i sold it to him just so that he knew what it was.

Back