24 or 12 valve

if oyu looking for plug N' Play 24V if you are looking for cost effective 12V is extensively cheaper all around, but once you turn em' up...... there typically up which sucks for towing, but they sound badass!

24v flow more & cost more valve train wise.
depends what you want to do with it & how much money you want involved.

12v because they are mechanicaly injected. And they sound better and have a lot of cool stuff to play with like fuel plate, afc and gov springs...

If you want real replys put what you want to do with the truck in your first post.

i agree, i like my 24 valve just because i can turn it up or down on the fly, and it makes a great dd, now if i wanted a complete toy/drag truck/slud puller and i couldnt have a ppump 24 valve id stick with a 12 valve. i just would leave it tuned to its max and not mess with it.

why turn down a truck? maybe I'm just an old 12 valve guy, but on my CR's, I've never really adjusted the tunes... once I found one I liked, I left it

why turn down a truck? maybe I'm just an old 12 valve guy, but on my CR's, I've never really adjusted the tunes... once I found one I liked, I left it

x2 I don't turn my truck down, I drive carefully or spirited thats it, truck is setup the same for everything.

because i can turn my truck down to level 1 and get about 22-24mpg on the highway. i dont want to run around town on level 6 all the rollin coal like its goin out of style

Back