24V Cummins WVO setup (Waste Veggie Oils)

What does it cost you to filter the oil, store it, boil it, etc? All said and done, if diesel were 2 bucks a gallon, would you continue to run WVO? What's it worth to you or where would you put the fuel savings vs time and hassle? I have a local source that will sell 10 micron filtered WVO for $1 per gallon. Sounds like a deal to me, just to not have to deal with picking up WVO.

I'm not at this alone. It's me and a group of friends. We run several 300 gallon bins at a time. It's only a couple cents per gallon. $1 per gallon is a GREAT deal. We sell ours for $2.50 a gallon. Ours is filtered to 1 micron though.

i really like your setup... i like your choice of a pump i believe i will use the same but instead of 2 pumps im gunna just run one with 2 solenoids one for return and one for supply to engine... and im gunna set up a turbo timer so when i shut off the truck it will switch the supply solenoid to diesel so it will pump diesel in and wvo back into the wvo tank... and i just have to make sure when i get back into the truck i flip the switch so it doesnt try starting back up on wvo cuz the turbo timer will only switch the solenoid until the truck shuts off then i have to use the switch when i go back to start it up... i hope that made sence... props for a nice setup

Hello dodge diesel dudes, Im a newbie here to the community but not new to wvo. I have a 2004 H.O 5.9 cummins 2500 and have been using the wvo for over a year now and I love it!

Back