24v delivery tubes in CR head

CL2000

I want to use the standard 24v lines on my truck......I will be swapping injectors on a pretty normal.Can I turn the 24v tubes down to the same diameter so they will fit in the cr head?

I think CR tubes are longer and the ends are different than the pre 03 24v lines , I was going to do the same thing

I would guess so - I would guess there is a difference in the tube length, but I never really did a comparison side by side. Maybe will this weekend.

Scheid told me like $185 for connector tubes for a cr head while using stock vp lines. I thought this would be easiest.

VP lines WILL screw into a CR head, the few of us that have done a CR head swap that I know are using the crossover tubes.

M&J makes them but sheids, eep, haisley, and M&J sell them

pic:
100_3047.jpg

well the head didnt come with any of the tubes or hold down nuts i a guess it will be easiest to run the tubes that mike makes to run with the .093 vp lines i have now. I am going to try this all out and then probably going p pump but not right now.

All I can say is make sure you order them well in advance. I purchased a set last week and even over-nighted a check to Mike. Agreed with him that I would include an over-night payment with the check to get the tubes here ASAP. Well, here I am on Thursday, deliveries have came and left and no tubes.

Back