24v springs keepers and retainers

ILLINOISRAM

INLINE INSANITY
Hey guys i have some 24v springs, chromoly retainers and 10* locks for sale. They come off of my head. The springs are 120lb seat pressure when installed at the 1.380 install height. They are 260lb on the nose at 1.000 and still not coil bound. I changed to all Hamilton valvetrain just because i like to keep stuff working together. These would have worked fine but im just alittle ocd and if i have a issue, i know i can call Zach and we can take care of it. I ran these with my scheid 234/254-105 cam and had no problems at all. they are custom made. I bought them from Powerparts Engineering. I paid 900$ for these. We just tested these on Zachs spring tester when he was at the meet and greet in Bloomington so they are good to go.

Price is 750$ Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 0
these equivelant to hamiltons 110lb springs?

The springs are actually 12-13lbs heavier on the seat and I can't remember what his 110's were on the nose but these were a fair bit heavier. Zachs retainers use stock locks and a smaller retainer for less weight. These fit stock spring pockets so no machining required. Zach talks alotabout mass in the valvetrain needing to be controlled so since I bought his 220/240 cam, I decieded to buy the whole setup and see how it does. Plus he's a good salesman lol

Last edited:
106.5 I can double check the cam card when i get to the shop. Installed at 101 which was straight up with the gear key way.

Have u ran it yet I just got a 220/240 steel for my 12v broke big scheid cast cam

No I havnt ran it yet. Hopin to get it finished up here in the next two or three weeks so we can try to get it dynoed. I'm guessing you broke the same cast cam that I broke too.

Mine broke after the countershaft broke in the Trans and the rpm's went from 4800 to 6800. Snapped it perfectly clean right after the first bearing journal

Back