24V VP parts!!!!!!!! DRAGON FIRE VP AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

jktcummins

24v GOD!!!! HAHAHA
I have a Dragon fire VP pump that doesnt even have 500miles on it. Maybe 10 1/4mile passes, 2 sled pulls, and 6 or 7 dyno runs on it. It has had a FASS with 16-18psi of fuel behind it the entire time. Has never been run out of fuel. The truck made 825hp with a 100hp shot of juice on it on the dyno last. Its make around 700hp on fuel with 6x18 JL machine injectors. This pump completely brought my truck to life it fuels extremely hard and will not clear the up with a S465 turbo. I broke a intermediate shaft in my trans this last year sled pulling and have decided to go a different route with the truck. I have looked on my tach recall on the redline box and while drag racing it has pulled up too 3800-3900rpms with the smarty tuning and redline. I have no clue what to ask for it as I got the run around when I got it. I would not be scared to say i have $2400 in it alone. So make me an offer. I do not need a core back unless you need a little extra off the price.

I also have a redline box, $1000
Smarty with a new tune. $550 obo
BD rad box $175
Two spare vp pumps that work fine just throw a few codes but will work good enought to get by with.
ATS exhaust manifold $350obo

The redline smarty and rad box will not be sold until something is worked out and the pump is sold.

what kind of smarty tune do u have? because the only one i know of is the revo tune

Typical II pay out the ass for one of the first ones and then they get cheap. I would take $1600 for it with out a core in return. Like i said this pump doesent have any more than 500 miles at the extreme most on it.

Back