25 fastest fords

dante

I see there is a fastest dodge and duramax list {top 25} is there one for fords:tree:

If you consider 15's fast then I guess there could be one. Lol jk. I think there is one over on psn

PSN has a top 50..I think the bump spot is like a 12.8.

its like putting together a "25 smartest retards" list.

Boy I haven't heard anything like that before!!*bdh*
I hope with a comment like that your truck is fast enough to make the fastest ford list! If not then you sound more like the retard with 50 fords faster than you!

actually sold my truck last week, and won't be pickin up the new one until tomorrow morning. Get your panties out of a bunch im only razzin ya bif but i bet i could flintstone it down the 1/4 faster than most powerstrokes :lolly::nos:

actually sold my truck last week, and won't be pickin up the new one until tomorrow morning. Get your panties out of a bunch im only razzin ya bif but i bet i could flintstone it down the 1/4 faster than most powerstrokes :lolly::nos:

Well you do own a dodge so i bet you are excellent at flintstoning your truck down the road! Have you done the tailgate heater mod for when your pushin it down the road on those cold nights your hands stay warm?

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Lets see your Dodge do this, 13.7 with only a tuner, dpf still on, stock intake. Just a tuner.

Boy I haven't heard anything like that before!!*bdh*
I hope with a comment like that your truck is fast enough to make the fastest ford list! If not then you sound more like the retard with 50 fords faster than you!

lol it was kinda funny though haha. i would rather be one of the fastest fords than just another 10 second dodge lol and yes my truck goes 10s all day long.

I should do the tailgate heater mod to my ford..... LOL

Back