28ft GN and mud truck behind my S10!

86hatch

Shake & Bake
Parked my truck and trailer next to the driveway last night and after 6in of rain over night I buried my truck this morning. Unloaded the mud truck and pulled it all out hour and half later!!! Lil 4bt pulls great though.

IMG_5395.jpg

IMG_5399.jpg

IMG_5400.jpg

I assume you had to make your own gooseneck hitch for an S10? That is something I hope to never see done by a regular S10.

Yeasir and very much so tied in to the frame and braced in multiple places with alot of 2x3 1/4 wall rect. tube. She really tows like a dream still a lil under powered but really just needs p-pump.

Another few a lil cleaner for those interested.

IMAG1065.jpg

IMAG1067.jpg

Oh and check out the cute mega cab in the back ground!!!LOL

That is by far the baddest S10 I have ever sceen in my life!! I bet you get some wild looks pulling a GN with it though

That's a bad ass rig you got there and I know I would do a double or triple take if I saw that cruising down the highway towing a goose neck trailer.

When I saw the pics I figured that was in tenn. I used to deer hunt down in smithville.

Gotta love those small trucks on full size running gear.. Got any pics of the front axle up closer? From a distance all I see is shocks and link arms. Springs MIA? LOL

Springs are there ill see if I can get some more. Until then here is Beans Megacab on the trailer to finish up a magazine shoot for my truck so you will be seeing alot more of it soon :)

IMAG1078.jpg

Last edited:
Springs are there ill see if I can get some more. Until then here is Beans Megacab on the trailer to finish up a magazine shoot for my truck so you will be seeing alot more of it soon :)

IMAG1078.jpg

How do you stop a load like that in that light truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is one bad buggy, I wish ford would have released a crew cab ranger in the us. I'd build another 4b ranger in a heartbeat. Can I ask what turbo setup your running and what manifold? I'm looking at building a set of compounds for mine.

How do you stop a load like that in that light truck?

It had all Ford 3/4 ton running gear etc in it (brakes included). Stopped perfectly fine with the aid of trailer brakes.

That is one bad buggy, I wish ford would have released a crew cab ranger in the us. I'd build another 4b ranger in a heartbeat. Can I ask what turbo setup your running and what manifold? I'm looking at building a set of compounds for mine.

He351 and a stainless diesel manifold

7b9e1968.jpg

What was the heaviest load it hauled? I'm doing the same with my ranger except with a 6bt and I have 3/4 suspension once I finish the tube frame. Had a buddy tell me I wouldn't be able to stop a load and wanted to prove him wrong

Back