2nd Annual Judgement Day- First place $750

What kind of dyno and what numbers you have last year? I checked the site no info on it not even any pictures.

Mustang 1100, dual 80 eddy current, 1400 hp, 2500 ft lbs tq, 225 mph

It's flush mounted in the ground, no rack/ramps to drive up on, and no need for dually's to remove their outter wheels. definitely a sweet set up, and the shop is HUGE. Diesel World covered the event last year, and working on getting both Diesel World and Diesel Power there this year. Along with vendor booths, and free giveaway's, it's a heck of a time.

Attachments

• judgement day.jpg
    judgement day.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 0
i "believe" there were around 30-40 trucks dyno last year, and a shop full of people watching. This year, i wouldnt be surprised if there are more. The shop is amazing, and a lot of fun. They had edge, airdog, bosch, and diablosport there with demo's and giving free stuff away. I particularly remember them giving away certificates for any edge product you wanted. Along with food, tshirts, the whole nine yards.Hope to see you all there!!!

and if you're askin about what won the classes last year, the workstock was around 500hp, 2.6 was around 620hp, and the open class was around 750hp. I can't remember the combined numbers off the top of my head, but your torque plus hp is the number they use for the competition.

As far as I know Diesel World is the only for sure that is coming. Trying to get Diesel Power too.

I'll have to say I had a blast and would like to thank thoroughbred for the great time. I finished dead last and got an edge evolution cts for free. I'm hoping next year to not be one of those 3 in the bottom. Wish me luck. :rockwoot:

Back