2nd Bentz Dragster Coming Along...

dieseldragster

First to the sevens....
We have been busy banging away in the garage for weeks. The web has latest updates, shows the new body and windshield being fitted. The new drivetrain pieces are ready finally, and we are about to jump back on the 1st car to ready it for April testing here in Denver.

Here is a photo or two for you...

Go to www.cumminsracing.com for more under activity link.

Attachments

• windscreen template 2 sm.jpg
    windscreen template 2 sm.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 25
  • windscreen template sm.jpg
    windscreen template sm.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 31
  • windscreen final sm.jpg
    windscreen final sm.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 27
I will never overstate our goals, but if we get both cars solid in the mid 7's this year, I will be happy. The real goal is to have a boat load of fun and stop trying to re-invent the wheel. Simple, safe, and fun...

Looks good man..So are you gonna be able to make it to the TS race this year to run against the Scheid dragster??..that would be awesome..

Would like to do another race in addition to Indy... We will see... Have 4 or 5 in the west other than Denver, and that takes up about oall of the $$$ and time.

dieseldragster said:
I will never overstate our goals, but if we get both cars solid in the mid 7's this year, I will be happy. The real goal is to have a boat load of fun and stop trying to re-invent the wheel. Simple, safe, and fun...
Precisley, It`s easy to get caught up in re-inventing the wheel. The Cummins engineers know what they are doing. Alot of folks in this field actually think they are smarter than the engineers that built it! I dont think so. The cummins engineers could easiley out do most of us. The thing is that their hands are tied by the E.P.A,

dieseldragster said:
Would like to do another race in addition to Indy... We will see... Have 4 or 5 in the west other than Denver, and that takes up about oall of the $$$ and time.

We'd love to see one of them in Bowling Green March the 11th and 12th . It would be great to see you going heads up with the Scheid Dragster:cheer:

wideopen said:
We'd love to see one of them in Bowling Green March the 11th and 12th . It would be great to see you going heads up with the Scheid Dragster:cheer:
You mean May 11th and 12th Phil?? :hehe: :hehe: :poke:

wideopen said:
I would love to, but don't have a passport to go that far east... We will see.

RacinDuallie said:
Scott are you gonna run the Cp3.4 from Industrial Injection on there??

Still working on the final HPCR pump deal. I like II's stuff, and may consider it as well as a couple other options. I have a killer HPCR pump that I am evaluating, or may simply run a ATS twin CP3 deal....

dieseldragster said:
I would love to, but don't have a passport to go that far east... We will see.

LOL...Thats funny..We'd love to see you come down and play..It's gonna be a great weekend.

Sept 7/8, have it on the calendar already. Seeing how Edge is one of our sponsors, we will be there. Too close to Denver to miss. Plus we have a store in SLC that has been begging for us to come over and do an event where our employees can come play with us.

more photos

Got the car out, and cleaned the garage....

Attachments

• dragster r side sm.jpg
    dragster r side sm.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 17
  • dragster left side sm.jpg
    dragster left side sm.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 18
  • new dragster on ground sm.jpg
    new dragster on ground sm.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 17
Looks Good Scott! Bet the neighbors LOVE you LOL

Back