2nd gen Front Sport Bumper

gmcz71502

I have a sport bumper off a 98 1500 that I put on my 95 3500. I want to go to a metal bumper (offroad armor,or something like it) so Im going to sell it. My zip code is 34480 so you you can look up shipping prices, I would rather not ship it but I can. No guarantees on what happens with shipping but I will do my best to help out. I also have the tow hooks for under the bumper and it comes with the foglights but I dont have the complete wiring harness for it. Any other questions please ask. There are a few paint chips on it but not bad. Its painted 05 dodge bright white. $500obo 352-843-four nine nine eight.

[ame="http://s843.photobucket.com/albums/zz354/gmcz71502/?action=view&current=bumperpic1.png"]bumperpic1.png picture by gmcz71502 - Photobucket[/ame]

here is the pic for you

bumperpic1.png

Why are you sooo far away.... I cant find one around here to save my life.

To be correct, its '99-02 sport bumper:poke:

98 sport was just overpainted chrome bumper , just like in my avatar picture

Last edited:
To be correct, its '99-02 sport bumper:poke:

98 sport was just overpainted chrome bumper , just like in my avatar picture

Actaully that isn't entirely correct either.
That is the bumper that came on an off road edition half ton and was never an option on a 2500 or 3500. For some reason Dodge thought the 1500 guys would like tow hooks but not the 2500 or 3500 guys :bang

This is the sport style that dodge should have put on IMHO.

Theres a reason I put My zip code on there I dont want to ship it really...but will if You spend the figuring it out...I think It will fit in a 3ftx3ftx6ft box and weighs no more than 80lbs. The brackets are on it and some of the holes lined up to my truck so I used those. So I would say yes the brackets are there. Yes It was on a offroad edition I believe it was a 98 but It could have been a 99.

:lolly: :hehe: Please tell me your kidding? No way that would fit a 05', it would look too weird man. :bang

No im not joking im looking for a sport bumper for my 05 1500 drag truck. Truck came without a bumber. Something light no lights I dont think it would look terrible I may be wrong though. Thank you for your concern

I can have the bumper shipped up to possibly Vermont from Florida and East towards Texas, if your not in a hurry. We sell boat trailers and are always shipping trailers up and over that way. Atleast once a month.

will trade for performance 12v parts too..let me know what you have that you want to trade..

Back