2nd gen II SB66

sleepin-sport

Tossing around the idea of selling it for my 12v build funds, just wanted to see if there was any interest....9k on it, never sprayed or adjusted the wastegate or elbow, just the way it came from II so it can be under warranty. I've always shut it off at 300* and never been over 1300* for more than 3 seconds. 1300 shipped obo

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

im in the process of building a 2.6 truck. im interested do you have anything else 12v performance for sale?
Thanks

Will work on either truck, SB's are know not to pass tech though.

you better get it together if you don't know the answer to that question yet :hehe:

But you can use it on both

correct, this turbo is bolt-on for any second gen (12v or 24v). I'm in the middle of building a 12v to go in my 24v truck.

I was running it with a tight triple disk converter and 3.54's. You can start to hear compressor noise at 14-1500 rpm but starts making boost by 1800 (5-7psi) once it gets to 10psi at 2k, it'll go to 45# in a split second.

This still available? What size exhaust housing. I have a B-1 that I am looking to replace with a bigger turbo.

Change of plans, found out today I'll be towing 14k+ pretty frequently and now I have absolutely no use for this turbo. If i had to baby it towing 10k with the 24v, i can forget about towing 14k+ with a 12v. If anyone is still interested shoot me a PM.

Sleepin-sport,
For some stupid reason, all of a sudden I can't PM you because I have less than 15 posts. Hopefully I can still recieve them. Can you PM me your email address and I'll send you my info. Thanks

Back