2nd Gen II Silver 62

Caleb_S

It's a satchel...
I want to trade my 2nd Gen II Silver 62 for something a little smaller. Looking for a 62/65/14, 62/71/13, 62/65/12, 64/65/14...just something that will DD a little better and work better for towing.

This Silver 62 (62/74/14) is in great shape and has no shaft play. Turbo has less than 10k miles on it. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

How about a stock charger with a none waste gated 16cm housing. That i got around 40 psi of boost with it.

if you think yours is bad as a daily driver you should drive mine you would blow your brains out haha

How about a stock charger with a none waste gated 16cm housing. That i got around 40 psi of boost with it.

No thanks..not enough air flow

PDR super HX40?

Not really, that is a great turbo, but still not quite enough air flow.

if you think yours is bad as a daily driver you should drive mine you would blow your brains out haha

Well I had my sps 66 and now this...it is a great turbo, just not what I need for towing and things..

Maybe sell it to buy what you want?

I will do that if I don't get any good offers on trade.

What do you think about an ATS 3000

No thanks, not a fan of ATS products on my rig..just my opinion.

Caleb S you still have the same number? I txt you back on the sump maybe you are working but I still got it so far no payments sent yet. bump for a turbo not trying to derail the thread!

I have an HTT 62-65-12 and i am just south of indianapolis

Shoot me a PM..

Caleb S you still have the same number? I txt you back on the sump maybe you are working but I still got it so far no payments sent yet. bump for a turbo not trying to derail the thread!

Yep, same #. Thanks for the text man. Glad you got it sold.

What's your price on the turbo?

Still looking to trade right now. Not worried about selling outright..

Well if you'd give a price I would be more apt to try to locate what you want and point you in that direction and I'd buy your turbo you want to just trade. Work with me here man.

Back