2nd Gen Ranch hand bumpers

HidalgoGT

Tuned By Disturbed Diesel
I have a front and rear 2nd gen Ranch hand bumpers. They are rhino lined and in real good shape. these are serious bumpers and very heavy so most likely a local pick up would be best. If not they would have to be truck shipped. New the pair is over 1800 bucks without shipping I'd like $900$ for mine. Only thing wrong with the front bumper is a lil bit of the lining came off when it crushed a pt cruiser. Did not hurt the bumper at all. Would also consider trades.

Trades Considered:
4 BFG or General AT2 all terrain tires 315/75R16 Or STS's (shot in dark I know lol)
other may be considered as well

Some pics:

Attachments

• Front bumper.jpg
    Front bumper.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 0
  • rear bumper.jpg
    rear bumper.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 0
I got a rough quote online looking a lil over 400. I guessed around 600 pounds which is a lil heavy as I wouldn't really know unless I found a big enough pallet and took them to get weighed. Guessing at 450lbs. puts the cost around 340 ish.

Last edited:
I already said I was picking them up?! I don't get it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

You dont get what? He said he wanted $900 for them picked up. Have you picked them up for $900 yet? If not then whats the problem

I already said I was picking them up?! I don't get it

And you are offering 750 are you not? Not being a dick here but that is a lil less then I think they are worth.

And again like I had text you. It was a question. You told me 800 prior. I'm trying to get it all straightened out so i can get them. I wanted to in the morning

Back