2wd 98 QCSB 12v

SCHOOL BUS

DLRA T-O
This is for sale. currently has about 281k miles. I bought this from the original owner about 3 years ago. My wife drives it daily. It has been well maintained since i work out of town alot and dont want her stranded anywhere. only known problems are a 2-3 drip oil leak over night up front, and no cruise control. I think the CC is a switch or something. all lines are good and i put a new actuator deal on it and it didnt fix it. truck is a laramie. has worn seats up front but i plan on fixing thsoe in the next few weeks. In the last 20 thousand miles we have done water pump, tensioner pulley, belt, batteries, rear wheel seal, rear brakes, wheel cylinders, rear diff fluid, transmission drive shaft seal. had new u joints and drive shaft when shortened. lift pump, ac compressor and dryer. shut off solenoid. throttle linkage rod deal. lots of odds and ends.

got high 20's mpg on one tank going to topeka a few years back. averaged 23 mpg there and back. she gets around 18 city with it.

some mods done by relentless diesel. 3kgsk, timing, afc, valve body. recently did a quicky fix on the trans. new clutches and a second gear band.

has alpine cd player, 6x9's and amp powering kicker subs. new plastic dash cover also.

im probably missing stuff.

asking $10k obo.

DSC_0142_0106.jpg

truck2-2.jpg

truck.jpg

truck3-1.jpg

those are older pics. will have more exterior pics tomorrow. still looks the same except for factory taillights

Wow! When I saw the mileage I didn't expect it to look clean. Good looking truck!! If I had the extra $$.

GLWS!

God I love this... Your making me think of parting with a life long toy.

Why did you bump this?!

I'm having a hard time trying not to think about it!

Buy it and ill quit bumping. Put good seats out of an 02 in it. They are dark grey. Made the rear seat match with leather paint from SEM. Looks good.

If I had either an extra ten grand or wasn't payin on my wife's car...I would have it!!

Another bump!

Back