2wd dodges

GENESIS01

Learning as I Go
I own a 2wd charcoal gray 2500...I want to see how many 2wd owners there are out there w/pics of their rigs...

I am very ready to begin an overhaul on my 300,000 mile two wheel drive(cosmetically). Honestly it's in great condition as it sits but its time for some up grades (bumper, lights, tires, wheels, exhaust). haha all of the above.

I just want to see some ideas of what owners have done and see how they turned out...

thanks for all the feedback.

All I've done cosmetically to mine's exterior is paint the grill black. I have BIG plans, but a small budget.

haha me to, holy crap I haven't talked to you in a while, isn't your truck pink and isn't your name Anna lol

I havent done much to mine in a while but I have lots of pics (I need to get some recent ones):

Spring09030.jpg

Spring09038.jpg

trucklights008.jpg

trucklights012.jpg

IMG_4512.jpg

IMG_4512.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

RandomPics026.jpg

And here is Anna in case you were wondering
RandomPics053.jpg

When i first got it

wt1.jpg

new rims and tires

DSC00133.jpg

upgraded the headlights and painted the grill black

DSC00263.jpg

Roll pan is next

Very Impressed; looks as if you and I have the same front bumper prob...I am about to convert to a sport God Willing.

yea mine has just had it, the first thing by far is going to be a sport bumper with smoked fogs, i already have smoked cabs...but dude those bumpers suck, the one you and I have look great but by far don't last.

Mine's been through a few "moods". I like it best the way it is now. Just DESPERATELY needs paint.

Scott

Attachments

• DSCN6335.JPG
    DSCN6335.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN6342.jpg
    DSCN6342.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCN7487.jpg
    DSCN7487.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCN9340.jpg
    DSCN9340.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 44
Awesome truck i personally think the stack is a little large but i love the concept, rear bumper especially.

i need to take some more pics. Thanks for the comments. I personally love the stack & think it's different than most and fits the truck. I didn't want a tall stack that sticks way out, since i have a short, squatty truck. i wanted a short n fat stack. I hate when ppl take a 2wd single wheel truck and put huge stacks on it that don't fit the truck at all.

i need to take some more pics. Thanks for the comments. I personally love the stack & think it's different than most and fits the truck. I didn't want a tall stack that sticks way out, since i have a short, squatty truck. i wanted a short n fat stack. I hate when ppl take a 2wd single wheel truck and put huge stacks on it that don't fit the truck at all.

I agree i def. like how you have it underneath the height of your cab

Dude that was awesome! How much work went into that turbo conversion?

3rd gen rims
p_00053.jpg

What it used to look like
lightroomedition-10.jpg

lightroomedition-6.jpg

Only thing left is some color matched tow mirrors and maybe cab lights. I wanted it to appear stock but when you take a 2nd look it has a hint of something. Some people call it a sleeper but the exhaust and upstate diesel performance sticker gives it away.

Back