3.0 CR 6.7 Race Engine

PinedaleAuto

We are selling our Race Engine due to the fact we just don't have time to race this year. It is a 6.7 L Common Rail with Custom Ross Race Pistons, Z gap Haisley Rings, Carrillo Rods, All ARP Fasteners, Gorilla Girdle, Cement Filled Head And Block, Fire Ring Head, Race Ported Head, race springs, titanium retainers, with manifold, And T6 Steed Speed. Has Fluid Damper with it also. The Turbo is a 3.0 Legal Haisley Hammer with about 10 runs on it. Fuel System is all Motorsport Diesel with twin over driven stroker pumps, the injectors are custom built and flow a ton of fuel and haven't been run since Shane at Motorsport went through them a couple of months ago. I have Flow Sheets for them also. It also comes with a Zeus Stand-alone ECM. We just completely went through the engine and replaced the rods and main bearings with coated race bearings and is ready to go for this year. Lots of other goods come with it also. Starting Price is $12,000 OBO message me for more info or text 918-Nine77-0Two35 Bob

Attachments

• IMG_0252.jpg
    IMG_0252.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1975.jpg
    IMG_1975.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0250.jpg
    IMG_0250.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1965.jpg
    IMG_1965.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0196.jpg
    IMG_0196.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 0
That's a ridiculous deal. Billet camshaft and bushings on each journal?

d@mn good deal!
sad that i wont see it at the pulls this year, always put on a good showing

Arp 14mm mains, Arp 625 head studs, Arp rocker studs, unshrouded valves.

Would you seperate the turbo and Zeus controller/harness? stock bore or bigger?

I don't doubt that Bob will separate those parts but I don't know for sure. Try calling him and asking. I will talk to him today and have an answer for you later if you don't get ahold of him.

Thanks guys for all your interest in this but it has been sold to the first guy that contacted me last night. Also I will have a 97 dodge 10' bed rolling chassis for sale soon. Pm me for more info.

Congrats on the quick sale!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Back