$3,000.00 Per Class 2.5,2.6,2.8-Frankfort, IN

INDIANAFARMBOY

$3,000.00 per class, 2.5, 2.6, 2.8. Paying 7-10 spots in 2.5 and 5 spots in 2.6 and 2.8. Hopefully we will see a lot of you guys there. It will be July 16th, on a Friday. This is the same pull that is posted as Clinton County truck pull. It will be located in Frankfort, IN @ the Clinton County 4H-Fairgrounds on State Road 39 on the South edge of Frankfort. Any questions please feel free to ask myself or aggar.

Thanks,
Kaleb Barrett and Ryan Neal

Hopefully I can make it with the truck. If not I'll come up and give you guys a hand.

we will post rules, hopefully monday or tuesday.

NO DRUGS will be the only thing (NOS or water meth). NO BEER as well. Sorry boys, Fairgrounds Rules. If you do have it, put it in some other container. haha I just ask you dont b!tch to Ryan or I if you get caught and they kick ya out.

can we get an address for this pull look like it will be a good on what rules are they running

1701 South Jackson Street Frankfort, IN
That is the physical address, however everybody needs to come in off of Kelly Road which is to the south of the fairgrounds. Take Kelly rd east to Alhambra and turn left, then you will turn left again into the fairgrounds which that entrance is in the NE corner of the grounds.

Looks like we are going to fly the Battle of the Bluegrass rules with a few changes. Just thought i would let everyone know. Any questions, comments, gripes, or complaints, please post them.

Back