3 cyl CASE engine like half 6BTA5.9 ?

Well.... I guess you have me stumped. Cummins shows no 3 cylinder variations in the B series. It seems like you know more than you are letting on.

Last edited:
I'd put a 6 cylinder VE pump on that bish along with some dual feed 5x.025 injectors and a HE341 over 66/74S300...drop it in a go cart... LOL

Well.... I guess you have me stumped. Cummins shows no 3 cylinder variations in the B series. It seems like you know more than you are letting on.

I did not sayd its real 3bt, its 3 cylinder CASE engine , similar like half of 6bt

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CASE-3-CYLINDER-ENGINE-/170520405205?pt=UK_BOI_FarmingEquipment_RL&hash=item27b3cee4d5

UK eBAy, price £ 252

Who want it?

Text/item description:
THIS AUCTION IS FOR A CASE 3 CYLINDER TURBO CHARGED ENGINE WHICH HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM A SKIDSTEER/BOBCAT.

FAMILY: 5NHXL06.7DTC

MODEL: F4CE0354A*D601

IDLE SPPED: 1100.

***THIS IS IDEAL FOR SPARES OR SERIOUS REPAIR***

***SOLD AS SEEN AND AS A NON RUNNER***

THE SELLING PRICE INCLUDES VAT COLLECTION PREFERED BUT WILL QUOTE FOR DELIVERY.

FOR MORE INFORMATION E-MAIL parts.ce@riverlea.co.uk

Last edited:
Here is serial : F4CE0354AD601

Who can track it in Quickserve`?

:pop:

Should be 8 digit, IF its a cummins you might have to find the ESN stamped on the block, not just the data plate.

they put those engines in New Holland skid loaders. I worked on the pump on one of them. Think the loader was an LS 170 maybe you can get more info from that.

I've heard them called a 3AT.....not sure if that's correct or not

sent from my cellular deevice using Tapatalk

I'd put a 6 cylinder VE pump on that bish along with some dual feed 5x.025 injectors and a HE341 over 66/74S300...drop it in a go cart... LOL

I have a '56 Chevy truck that combo would be perfect in!!!!

Back