3 Sets of Stock Dodge Wheels

augustus89

First off, I'm located in Clarksville, TX and am not wanting to ship these. I am willing to work with someone on driving to meet and such within a reasonable area. I also travel to College Station, Tx quite often, so would be willing to deliver along that route also. Now, to what I have to offer.
I have:
4-dodge 2500 alloy wheels in prefect condition with factory michelin tires. These tires have between 1/4 and 1/2 tread left. $550

4-dodge 2500 alloys with very minor scratches. These 4 wheels have 2 stock michelin tires with a small amount of tread left, and 2 tires are pretty much bald. $300

4-dodge 2500 steel wheels with the factory chrome covers. These wheels have 2 toyo h/t tires with appx 1/4 tread left and the other 2 wheels are without tires. $200

In the beginning statement I wasn't trying to sound rude lol just in the size of town I live in, it would be he!! shipping these...

As for prices, these are all OBO. I don't know for sure what they are worth, just make me an offer.

All Wheels have lug nuts and caps.

Will try to get pictures of each set with true tread depths. Thanks, Blake Augustus

Back