305/60-18 Tire

Bigbird-1

Does anyone have an old 305/60-18 laying around. I need one to test fit and see how much clearance it would have. I don't want to buy a new set and find out that they won't fit. Everyone has an opinion on what should or should not fit but I want to mount one on the truck and see if it clears. let me know if you have one and where you live. I'll pay shipping or I could pick it up. I will be traveling from Ohio to Dyersville Iowa on October 31st and could pick one up somewhere along the way if anyone has one. thanks, Don

Where you at in Ohio? I have a set mounted up. If you are close, we could toss them on to make sure they would fit

I'm in Urbana. I am in no hurry, i'm just getting a second set of tires. I assume Pro-Comp will have their buy 3 get one free sale sometime before January and I think i'm going to pick up a set of extreme a/t's. I was hoping to find an old tire to test fit and keep for a full size spare. I'll let you know what happens. I get up your way a few times a year. thanks, Don

Ok. Just shoot me a pm when you head up this way. I have that size in nitto dune grapplers

Ok. Just shoot me a pm when you head up this way. I have that size in nitto dune grapplers

Would you need a leveling kit on the front of a 3rd gen to make them work? I have 285/65/18 dune grapplers and love them, but wider is better. :evil

Back