315/75/16 tires...

LOGANSTANFORTH

WORKIN' MAN'S DOLLAR
I need some cheap ones...Who has the cheapest on the net...Tread dosen't matter...

If I could find a place that could put them at my door for 170 a tire I would...

if you trust craigslist tires there are a bunch of them that are cheap on there, also sometimes your local tire shops will get used ones in, go check with them to see if they have any used one,

Got mine from a local tire shop for 25 bucks apiece with 50% tread. They were stockers off a hummer.

if you trust craigslist tires there are a bunch of them that are cheap on there, also sometimes your local tire shops will get used ones in, go check with them to see if they have any used one,

I have been...Most stuff here in Florida is almost bald and they want 100 a piece for them from Craigslist...I have been looking at alot of the local shops and I got one that always has big tires...

Got mine from a local tire shop for 25 bucks apiece with 50% tread. They were stockers off a hummer.

You got 315/70/17's if they came from a H2..

Search eBay for your next tire. They have blend from good name brands for real cheap.

I have been...Most stuff here in Florida is almost bald and they want 100 a piece for them from Craigslist...I have been looking at alot of the local shops and I got one that always has big tires...

You got 315/70/17's if they came from a H2..

My bad!

I've found a couple decent sets here in florida I am looking at...I found a set mounted on wheels for a great price...

Max tire size

What is the max tire size for a ram 2500 diesel 2010 ?
stock!
4" lift!

:poke:

Treadwright.com ;)

Those 315 Guard Dogs look just like a Goodyear Wrangler MTR, I wonder how long they would last and what the load rating is? I heard that the GY MTR's were real good on and offroad and you could get 45k-60k on a set...

Back