33x12.50x20 Interco STS on 20x10 KMC

cuminstrkmydmax

I have a set of 33x12.50 Interco STS mounted on a set of 20x10 KMC XD 'Diesel' wheels. The tires- (2) are perfect with the little nubs still on them (2) are full tread but the front bumper rubbed a little and tore a few little chunks on the outside of the tread. The wheels- they started as chrome, but i completely sandblasted all of them and painted all of them gloss black. The paint is chipping in spots due to being installed and removed a few times. No center caps or lugs.

$1500 plus the ride

-Steven

Forgot to add- I will also be traveling out I-70 thru Ohio, Indiana, and part of the way thru Illinois this coming weekend. Could meet up Saturday for delivery.

-Steven

Yeah, i got pics but dont know how to post them- send me a number or email and i will get them sent out.

THANKS Steven

Pics sent to all requested-

Really the wheels arent worth anything to me without these tires- but shoot me an offer on just the tires- if its something i cant turn down then i will split em up.

-Steven

I am willing to split them up if i have buyers for both parts- or a committed buyer for the tires first. Let me know-

-Steven

Back