351vgt and twins

c farmer

I am thinking of running a set of twins with a vgt. How hard is this to do? Who has done this?

Thanks

Not very hard. Lots have done it. What's your plan for a primary? Buy or Fab you own piping? I would run an e-gate. Tuning will be the most difficult and time consuming part.

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk 2

Not very hard. Lots have done it. What's your plan for a primary? Buy or Fab you own piping? I would run an e-gate. Tuning will be the most difficult and time consuming part.

Not sure on a primary, maybe a ht3b or a bht3b. What ever I can find a good deal on that will work. I plan on makin my own piping. Not sure on the tuning part. Might need some help on that.

Do you need a He351ve? I have one I may sell!

Last edited:
Look at a gt42 or a s472sx with 83 wheel and 1.1 housing.

What about a gt4294 71/74/1.44 ?

Uh well the gt42 has a 82 exducer turbine wheel. I don't think you should pursue that Turbo cause I think I'm talking to the same Guy you are that's selling it LOL. Its mine!

You can have it. It won't work for me. :beer:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

If it only had a smaller exhaust housing. I would be all over it.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Ran a 351 under a 483... Ran very well at 1800 rpm and over. Under that.... Would smoke way too much. If I did it over. I wouldn't have done it

Since we're on the sunject of VGT Compounds:

What would be a good primary to run under a 64/67 VGT?

I was thinking a 475 would spool insanely fast but might limit top end. Would a 480/96/1.32 be better?

Since we're on the sunject of VGT Compounds:

What would be a good primary to run under a 64/67 VGT?

I was thinking a 475 would spool insanely fast but might limit top end. Would a 480/96/1.32 be better?

On a 6.7 or 5.9?

Back