36's........................

For those of you from around central ohio, I hooked a few times last year, but the truck was in grey primer with 35's. Garret Sheilds saw it at the London NADM pull. I thnik its looks a little better now though:rockwoot:

Dodgetruck016.jpg
[/IMG]
Dodgetruck017.jpg
[/IMG]
Dodgetruck018.jpg
[/IMG]
Dodgetruck015.jpg

And one before pic.
Ram.jpg
[/IMG]

I can already here the dld crying:hehe: If any one knows of a 271 for sale let me know.

Truck looks nice, do you ever run into problems with most the rules in pulling saying 35" Tire max?

No, I've never hooked with these yet but there are a few guys running them. Most rules around here say there is a 36x16 tire limit.

I hope u got some power.
Brandon

Or have to drop a gear! That's what I had to do when I went with the STS mid season. Went from 2nd hi to 4th low. on Tite tracks it just sucked the power out of the truck. Making some new editions this winter I might be able to get the get er dunn gear back.

Or have to drop a gear! That's what I had to do when I went with the STS mid season. Went from 2nd hi to 4th low. on Tite tracks it just sucked the power out of the truck. Making some new editions this winter I might be able to get the get er dunn gear back.

You went from 4th low to 2nd high u ment to say. That would be grabbing the next gear down.
Brandon

You went from 4th low to 2nd high u ment to say. That would be grabbing the next gear down.
Brandon

Not in a 6speed though. 6speed goes 3rd low 4th low 2nd high then if you are courageous enough to try 5th low!

Not in a 6speed though. 6speed goes 3rd low 4th low 2nd high then if you are courageous enough to try 5th low!

5th low is def a tough one to pull off. But pullin in high range is tough on any tranny. I'd go 5th gear and big ring and pinion(4.10, 4.30, 4.56,4.88 or 5.13's)

This year power will be lacking.:bang I'm gonna try to run 3rd low(in a 5 speed) with 4.10's The truck is a major work in progress.

This year power will be lacking.:bang I'm gonna try to run 3rd low(in a 5 speed) with 4.10's The truck is a major work in progress.

3rd low 1.67-2.72
2nd high 3.04-1.00
4th low 1.00-2.72
Brandon

It looks good, I would definately look into a bigger bar for the trac bars though.

Rick

Back