375hp/795tq

Well I know of a set of mach 6's that a buddy of mine has but I don't know if I'll be able to get down there and test them before he gets his truck up and running again.

if you would happen to have a wrong set of injectors, then you would without a doubt be able to tell a difference if you ran a set of "proven" injectors from another truck! I doubt its your problem but if you have a friend who would let you swap for a day/evening then it would be your cheapest/quickest fix.

i know you just spent a bunch on the tranny, and from what i understand you daily drive alot back and forth to school and dont hammer on it much, but is there any possible chance that the tranny is not putting the power down at WOT.

Ive got some brand new never used 150 hp jammer tips that fuel pretty good that you can throw on thier for a couple days if you want im just a couple hours north of ya if your in college station.?

I sent ya a PM bob. Perfect timing to cause I had just scheduled an ECM reflash at the dealer for thursday morning.

Well I appreciate the help Bob, just sorry it didn't work. Boost and egt's are still the same and I have no smoke at WOT. I've got my injector guy sending me a new set out to try just in case he sent me the wrong set out accidentally last time. After that it's the VP.

Know of anyone with a bluechip Redline box close?

Hook up electronics that don't care what the ECM is saying. That would help eliminate the ECM rather easily.

I have an extra ECM. 2001 H.O. 6-Speed 4x4 National Emissions. I would need to swap whats currently in the truck, but I might be able to send it out Monday or Tuesday if I knew I was going to get it back.

Just swap Justin's old HO pump onto yours before you give it back. Everytime you've added something bigger, your numbers have gone down. Maybe if you take a step "backward", your power will go up.:bang

that truck just continues to puzzle me

and i thought my truck had issues.. simple with a 12V u just add fuel and air and voila, power (with proper tuning) Blues truck has gone from 500 horses to 375 rwhp...

Perhaps you are playing with too many variables.... u keep changin stuff around its not a wonder u have a scatterplot of dyno numbers...

Rick

The only thing different between then and now is I was running bd 155's for injectors and an 80-90k mile old VP. My combo then was TST/Smarty, bd 155's, ksb-1, scotty air 2, 4" exhaust to 5" stacks.

Rick, all I changed between last dyno and this one was the drag comp and APPS (which I doubt did anything).

Justin, if I had a puller I'd try that. LOL

Back