3800 spring

justuc

Ordered my spring today wait for it to come on and get it put in and get the motor off the table and actually in the truck, but lately it's been all work and no play! How do you guys like y'all's?

I really liked the response that it gave over the 3200.... as far as using the additional rpms... not very noticeable. The pump itself still flat out can't push the fuel in the upper rpms. So you can force it, but it's like peeing in the wind.

Responsive though.

Great I just read that the 3800 was a lil better for the 5 SPD. I'll be talking to you before long rccummins bout a lift pump

Only recommendation that I have about the 3800.... Keep your throttle return springs if you've got them and/or add some if you don't.

It made my throttle so touchy I couldn't keep from bouncing and surging the truck on anything but a paved highway.

Oh, and sounds good.

I like mine lots. Not nearly as touchy as the 3k springs in my ppump. Now that was touchy!

They are responsive springs though. I clipped mine as well but it was a serious pita

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I had a 4200 and loved it over thee 3200 more responsive and fueled harder down low, I didn't think it was too bad as far as touchy, p pump trucks w 5ks are what I call touchy!!!

Really? I had a 4200 RPM spring in mine for 2 years. Many passes of launching between 3500-3800 rpm.

Sent via USPS 2 weeks ago

Back