3rd Annual Jefferson State Diesel Nationals- May 14th

Had a great time at dinner ,we have some great pictures , the nitrous stages are clasified LOL but there is one in it to win button and i pushed the guts out of it this last weekend. I think you may have beat my recond on the road house teas so great job on win ! see you at a nother great NHRDA event

Lol yeah I think it was 4 teas some good stuff there...there were pictures uhohhhh lol....always a pleasure to hang out with Harvey, the J&H crew and the boys from Ponci's Diesel...see you at the next event!!!!

CONGRATS on the 9 Harv....

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words.... Are you feeling okay? :hehe:

Paul

Actually been sicker than a dog, but it's always nice to compete against the best and I think old white out can give you a run for your money in the 11.90 races. Hope you make Spokane and Portland.

Actually been sicker than a dog, but it's always nice to compete against the best and I think old white out can give you a run for your money in the 11.90 races. Hope you make Spokane and Portland.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you get better by this weekend.

I've been working on a setup to slow my truck down to run an 11.90. I had no business running in the 11.90 class this weekend, but I have to admit, it sure was fun. I ended up running an 11.93 @95mph to qualify #1. Notice the mph... I lifted at the 1/8 mile, and then held 95mph out the finish line. End result was an 11.93 @95mph. :) Ran another 11.93 during the third round of eliminations.. Such fun!

Paul

I've been working on a setup to slow my truck down to run an 11.90. I had no business running in the 11.90 class this weekend, but I have to admit, it sure was fun. I ended up running an 11.93 @95mph to qualify #1. Notice the mph... I lifted at the 1/8 mile, and then held 95mph out the finish line. End result was an 11.93 @95mph. :) Ran another 11.93 during the third round of eliminations.. Such fun!

Paul

I was watching that on 1320go.com during the race.

Nice driving!

Jerry - how come you didn't race down there? Are you running Spokane this weekend?

Event pictures are up on NHRDA Website

Jefferson State Diesel Nationals - May 14th, 2011 - Redding Dragstrip, Redding, CA

Congrats to Jerimiah for getting that monkey off his back and taking his first win in 2011

IMG_0394.jpg

Back