3rd annual North Texas Dyno Day

Diesel Power Products has stepped up and has given a $500 gift certificate that will be raffled off. Josh from Diesel Power Products will be in attendance from Washington state to answer any questions you may have about products they carry.

Thank you Diesel Power Products!!!

i will print off some posters and put it up on the boards here at bell helicopter.

Power Services and Texas Diesel Power has donated 7 cases of Diesel Kleen to the event.

Last edited:
i have to work but i will bring a bunch from my hood with me this evening. now i am wishing i kept my dually, any one seen it around?

Dyno was a failure! Dyno never operated, bunch of disappointed ppl. Arm drop races made the drive home a little less depressing.

what were the results of the raffle? who got to tell the old man in the lotus to go F OFF after failing with a dyno?

what were the results of the raffle? who got to tell the old man in the lotus to go F OFF after failing with a dyno?

we will post results on here and cf monday. that old man looked like a gay crack head.

thanks to everyone that showed up, i apologize for the dyno failing, but I still ended up having a great time. also thanks to those that helped sponsor,
Alligator Deisel Performance, Diesel Power Products, Midwest Truck Products,Taquache Motorsports and Valair Inc.

i didnt show till 6 or so and i still had a good time. love the big ass parking lot. i do have on in cab vid my daughter took. cant wait till you do it again. the track looked pretty good. i was suprized you had it that nice for this part of the country.

I had a blast down there it was nice to meet some of you guys and I'll dang sure make the next one

It wasn't the little portable one that broke when I went to Alvarado. It was a dyno jet, with the big rollers on a trailer. It was pretty ghetto though. The story I got was: They didn't confirm with original dyno they had scheduled, which ended up going to Scheid. So they got this guy out of Conroe. He wasn't even supposed to be walking around (broke his back from falling off his dyno trailer, some time back). The first truck didn't even start rolling til around 10:30 (1 1/2 hr late). The computer wasn't communicating with the dyno. Finally around 1:00 , we called it quits and everybody started racing.

The dyno was a total failure. I believe it was partly due to lack of preperation and partly due to the dyno operator's junk. We did get our money back, but not for the gate entry. It was supposed to be a benefit, so I didn't ask for the 20 bucks back. The guys putting the dyno on haven't came on here and apoligized or explained their self, which I think is ridiculous. I'm glad the sled pull went well, but we wanted to come early, dyno, watch some other trucks and get back at a decent hour, so we didn't stay for the pull.

Ya the dyno part was ridiculous but hey sh!t happens i still had a blast and ^^^ nice to meet ya

Fun to meet everyone, next time im bringing some shade tho...Thought it was funny when some locals brought out 2 trans ams and a nitrous drag car and still got spanked.... bahahaha

Back