3rd Gen 1500 cummins swap kit

She's Okie born and, rustwise, Okie clean!
Michigan isn't that far and I can probably deliver.

I'll see what I can do on the mount pics.

Mark.

Actually, I sold the truck to a local scrapper friend yesterday.
Guess I just lost interest in the conversion idea? :(

Mark.

Picked up the 1500. V6 model, so the first kit will be released for the V6 3rd gen rams. I have to do some more research but I believe the 4.7 uses the same mounts. And I am grabbing a 12 valve and 47rh combo tomorrow.

Untitled by cosmo22nov, on Flickr

by cosmo22nov, on Flickr

I have the engine trans and truck. It will probably begin this fall/winter. We are currently getting a new shop built and am waiting to get it in there.

I just got my 04 1500 12v swapped together
Engine mounts were very tight, still havent figured out a trans mount.
Have you got one for sale now?
I'll have to upload some pictures

Nothing yet, I've been buttoning up my Nissan project. But like I said I've got the truck and drivetrain. Just waiting to get it all in the shop and start tearing everything apart.

interested just bought a 05 1500 ram 2wd. for a swap 4.7 to 12 valver

Does someone make an engine harness or is there going to be a lot of cutting and splicing to get the guages to work?

Anything new on a kit yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just the mounts for engine or engine, Trans, and oil pan clearance cross member piece? I'm fixing to start pulling the 4.7l engine on mine and get the project moving along. Just throw a price out there I will probably snag one from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used factory trans cross member. I'm talking a set of motor mount plates you weld on the frame yourself. I'm not sure what they worth. Me and my fabricator buddy had about 12 hours just in motor mounts

Back