3rd Gen Dodge Quad Gauge Pod

BRE

Anyone have one?
I need one and to the last of my knowledge, you couldn't buy new from anyone.
a454e7873b75030fb151050cf9e0d45c.png

I have a triple above my mirror, had it since I put gauges in the truck, and would never put a triple pillar pod or a pod like that on the dash. With the gauges up there not only does it help you remember to check you mirror you also don't have all the douche kids wanting to play with you because you have gauges and that makes them think you have power. Sleeper look is better IMHO.

I do like sleeper for sure.
My other option (which is the most likely), is going with the pod up on the dash and an srt pillar. Which is really less likely to be seen than one would think in my opinion.

However I really like that quad pod. I don't plan to do more on the pillar than the srt. If I can't get this one, I'd rather keep them more out of sight, while keeping them more in the line of sight. I really like the pod up on the dash, I just really hate to drill holes in my dash but that goes with the quad on the dash as well.

I don't even want to think about running all the wiring for that above mirror pod even though I love that idea!:bang:bang:bang

The wiring was easy, drop the visor, take the a pillar cover off and run them up and over, took maybe an extra 20 minutes. The worst part of it is if you have to take it down the Velcro is so strong that it does not want to stick together again.

I have one as well. I was going to try to modify it to fit a 2003 but it is too much work. I wanted to run it with an srt 10 pillar for 5 gauges.

Last edited:
Who's cheaper and I'm better shape?! Lol

Back