3rd Gen HTT Intercooler NEW

carfichris

CNC'ing my life away
Never installed 3rd Gen Intercooler. Headed to Indy NADM this weekend and can deliver there. Nothing wrong with it at all, in fact its perfect. Going to use air to water now. $950

http://www.htturbo.com/ic.htm

wish I was heading to Indy. I might would pick it up from you. Whos air to water are you using?

Reply sent.

Our own air to water.

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 77
I would like to see your air to water setup when it is installed.

I will send you some pictures when we put the next one on.

I will have pics of the HTT here shortly. Otherwise they are on the link I put up.

Explain how what works? The air to water? Or the HTT I am selling?

nice to meet you criss thanks for the intercooler cant wait for the tubo

The air to water has a main core with modular inlet/outlet pieces on each side. These pieces could be configured a variety of ways. The one pictured is built to sit in the valley of a Duramax. Incoming air enters the bottom and exits the top modular piece. The air flows to both sides out of the top plate and flows down into the cylinder head ports. As far as water flow, its a double pass set up with the first pass on the exit side and the second pass on the entry side. That way we have the coolest water on the air just as it leaves, then the second pass of water hits the air direct from the charger acts as a precooler. We have a two chamber cross flow, two pass cooler for a bi-turbo Duramax thats gonna be done soon.

Back