3rd gen HTT on 2nd gen?

jmd025

Occasional Poster
I can get a good deal on a HTT set up for a 3rd gen, What do I need to slap her on my 2nd gen. I figure the compressor housing outlet is in a different spot, the exhaust housing? What fits, what hits?

Thanks guys!:Cheer:

I can get a good deal on a HTT set up for a 3rd gen, What do I need to slap her on my 2nd gen. I figure the compressor housing outlet is in a different spot, the exhaust housing? What fits, what hits?

Thanks guys!:Cheer:

what are you getting?

i think you just have to change the compressor housing. ED can tell you, great guys to talk to.

the exhaust flange is different too, so you'll be building/modifying the downpipe. also, the wastegate actuator will probably need to be changed or it will interfere with the oil drain.

I'd just buy a 2nd gen ready turbo

I would be buying a downpipe to go with it, So I reckon I could just get the right one to start with. Kinda figured on needing the "flexible" oil drain. And supposedly somebody is making a fabbed cold pipe for this situation that don't cost too much. I just gotta track that down.

I would love to have a 2nd gen ready turbo. But I'm broke, and I won't beat this price...

We make a 3rd gen to HX40 adapter ring if you already have an HX40 downpipe. We also have a 2nd gen downpipe we can put whatever flange you need on if you dont. As posted earlier the wg actuator and the comp housing changes and your up and running.

Well......yep...forrest is right. HX-40 DP will be needed as well!!

Not sure about the gate though.......

Chris.....sent you a PM a couple weeks ago about yalls Actuator. You get it??????

Chris, Pm me a number I can call ya'll at. I'll let you walk me through this / sell me parts. LOL

We make a 3rd gen to HX40 adapter ring if you already have an HX40 downpipe. We also have a 2nd gen downpipe we can put whatever flange you need on if you dont. As posted earlier the wg actuator and the comp housing changes and your up and running.

3rd gen turbos don't use an HX40 flange

:what:.............What I wanted to say.........:bang

Back