3rd or 4th gear

white 06

got a 410 gear need to know if 4th gear low would work.pulling in 2.6 class for the first time.let me know thanks

Im assuming its a G56, so yeah you will be fine. I pulled 4th low for a long time in our local 2.6, (7-800hp class) and did great with 3.73's. Always wished I could get a little more speed, but it was normally enough to win.

I run 4th with 3.42s and 305 tires. Works good and decent speed.

going to run 305s on 20in rims.truck is at or around 751hp. If you dont know its better to ask.all i know is let go the clutch and donkey stomp it. hope it works.thank you all for the help

Hold the fuel to the rug, and let the clutch out normally. Works for me everytime.

What the best gear on a 48re in a 2004.5 ? I use 4 low and shut the over drive off and put it in drive , she'll pull really good but it will shift in drive it kills me ? I think low second is to slow ? Any thoughts

What the best gear on a 48re in a 2004.5 ? I use 4 low and shut the over drive off and put it in drive , she'll pull really good but it will shift in drive it kills me ? I think low second is to slow ? Any thoughts[/QUO

Need a lock up switch, lock 2nd if you dont have the power for third. Locking second will increase your speed til you get power for third.

Back