4700 w/ dt466

ElliotB_16

WHAT?
We just bought this 4700 a few weeks ago, its a '99 model. Dont know much about it :bang its a dt466e, any suggestions on adding more power? not sure if anybody makes a tuner for it or if injectors are the only upgrade

l_fd59a03024804920a6894e593b344518.jpg

The performance boxes dont really do a whole lot, and you may not even notice a gain. You can also try PDI for a kustom burned computer. Then, try the injectors. I mention 'try', since there's not really a set way to get more power from a 466E. Once you start going with big injectors, swap out to an HX50 turbo.

The performance boxes dont really do a whole lot, and you may not even notice a gain. You can also try PDI for a kustom burned computer. Then, try the injectors. I mention 'try', since there's not really a set way to get more power from a 466E. Once you start going with big injectors, swap out to an HX50 turbo.

i thought people can get chitloads of power out of those engines... :what:

From the mechanical injected ones, absolutely. The 466E doesnt share the sled pulling following that the older ones do, so it's been left out so to speak.

anybody checked with pdi? to see if they can reflash the ecm's? I know swamps can beef up the IDM, and injectors are not a problem at all, but ya need the ecm to ask for more fuel!

Travis

try some aluminum wheels, that's sure to add 50hp per wheel. I put a bigger turbo on one once and it made a decent difference, seems like alot of those came out with a turbo that looks like it should be on a civic.

Back