47RE Full Billet Goerends Tranny $3500!!

tatersalad

I have a buddy who is goin to a 5spd swap for pulling purposes, he loves the trans just needs a 5spd which hes already got. it is for a 4x4. He has for sale a Full billet goerends tranny for sale. Billet flexplate, Billet input shaft, Billet output shaft, and his HD Valve body with upgraded valves and everything, updated HD clutch packs and steels. so its BUILT!! he just needs the extra funds to get his swap going. he just got the tranny back from having it all gone through at Goerends. tranny will not come with convertor unless local shop can fix the burr on the pump drive. so its all brand new again! he has an invoice with it to prove it. $3500 takes it home!!!!! this is a complete steal folks!!! call me at 1-309-three37-eight6nine2. if i dont answer leave a message, or shoot me an e-mail/PM on here. thanks again TATER!!

where is the trans?
$3500 with or without the convertor?
is convertor single or? what stall?

bout 15 mins from me. im in stronghurst, il 61480. well itll be $3500 with or without, he is goin to find out today if the convertor can be fixed. if it can it will be thrown in with the tranny. its a triple billet convertor. 900/400 i believe. and its out of his 97 12valve FYI.

tranny comes with a convertor!! its a 700/300 stahl speed, and its good to go!! so $3500 bucks for everything!!! let me know!!

conbertor is all good to go, sorry for late reply dont get on forums much anymore. but yes its still for sale and it comes with a convertor.

I have a buddy who is goin to a 5spd swap for pulling purposes, he loves the trans just needs a 5spd which hes already got. it is for a 4x4. He has for sale a Full billet goerends tranny for sale. Billet flexplate, Billet input shaft, Billet output shaft, and his HD Valve body with upgraded valves and everything, updated HD clutch packs and steels. so its BUILT!! he just needs the extra funds to get his swap going. he just got the tranny back from having it all gone through at Goerends. tranny will not come with convertor unless local shop can fix the burr on the pump drive. so its all brand new again! he has an invoice with it to prove it. $3500 takes it home!!!!! this is a complete steal folks!!! call me at 1-309-three37-eight6nine2. if i dont answer leave a message, or shoot me an e-mail/PM on here. thanks again TATER!!

Quoted for further actions.

I'm the buyer of this trans.

Yes unfortunately. I am working on this and I dont want to share more info at the moment.

Back