47RE only has neutral

01 dodge

got the trans done 5 months ago did all the upgrades driving down the hiway went to pass someone and i only have neutral calling trans shop in AM just wondering if anybody has some ideas on what might have happened????

yes still have park its not leaking anywhere and the linkage is all there and working

Probably lost the input shaft, or maybe the pump. Get the pressure gage out and see if there is pressure.

Well got the call from the trans shop stripped splines on input shaft after giving them $7000 for the first one they want $2000 to fix it after only 6 months of street use

Wow considering I replaced mine in a day with basic tools I never thought I was working for $200 a hour. Find a better shop!

Well got the call from the trans shop stripped splines on input shaft after giving them $7000 for the first one they want $2000 to fix it after only 6 months of street use

They want 2 large to swap an input? Wow.

Well if you figure removal and install of trans($500) shaft $700, and then they may be freshening the trans and depending how much trash went through the pan.

very choked turns out they put the stock shaft in!!!!!!!!!!! gunna pull truck out of their shop on monday and get someone else to do it:kick:

BD is real close to you and I got nothing but good things to say about my tranny!

Billet multi disc convertor billet input drum billet 6 gear planetaries (48re stuff I believe) 5:1 accelerator lever upgraded clutches and oversize band Shift kit billet acc piston and I think that's all thought I was getting a better trans than that got the truck back today and they ate the bill turns out stripped input shaft splines input drum splines and broke a input drive gear

Go me.....

Nice! They put a billet back in since that's what you paid for?

if you paid for billet schit, you damn well should have gotten billet schit, my ass would be on FIRE if i found out they put the stock input back in

Back