47re something snapped

2001cumminsman

Uh....?
To backtrack a little I'm not 100% sure what "billet" parts are in this transmission as I never received paperwork on it. I do know it's a dpc tripple disc converter, and that's about it besides my modifications to the valve body which consisted of a Suncoast governor pressure solenoid and turning up line pressure from 155ish to 185psi. So tonight I took it out and launched it at 18ish to 20psi and instantly heard a bang, tried to put it in park and it just grinds almost like when you slam a vehicle into park and it's still moving. I can shut it off put it in park and start it with no grinding. And whenever it's running and I put it into drive or reverse I can hear it pull the engine down a little bit like something's grabbing, but it won't move. Even in park I can push it and it moves... So my dumb question is, do you guys think it's then output shaft or intermediate or something else?

Who's output shaft do you recommend? I'll pull the transfercase and tail shaft hopefully tomorrow.

01 24v, SO vp, 6x.019, 62/480, 188/220cam, oringed head with p&p, fass, quadzilla adrenaline, bad rad box ect

There aren't a ton of options for billet outputs for RH's due to lack of demand but I got mine from Goerend 5-6 years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TCS Arizona is also a good choice. That's who most of your trans builders are using nowadays

Ryan

Back