47re trans out of a 96

01CumminsSport

CapeCodDieselPerformance
i have a 47re that i removed from a 96 4x4 that im currently returning back to stock for a customer, it is a DTT full billet trans, has input, intermediate, output, flexplate, pml double deep pan, tripple disk converter, all alto red friction and steels and band with the upgraded lever, it has every part available from DTT, the trans was built at Mass Diesel,
he is looking to get 4500 with a core or 5500 with no core + shipping

Isnt the 47re for a 98.5-02 i have an 02 that needs a tranny where are you located and whats your bottom dollar frieghted to 76901

47rh is in 94 and 95 and some early 96's
47re is in 96 97 98 12v
I believe you can use a 47re out of a 96-98 in a 24v but the valve body has to be changed.
IIRC

KO

47rh is in 94 and 95 and some early 96's
47re is in 96 97 98 12v
I believe you can use a 47re out of a 96-98 in a 24v but the valve body has to be changed.
IIRC

KO

Only way a 47RE can be used in a 94-early 96 truck is if you run it as a full manual. The PCM in the 47RE trucks control the govenor solenoid. The 47RH has a govenor pump in the tranny. 47RE does not.

i have a 47re that i removed from a 96 4x4 that im currently returning back to stock for a customer, it is a DTT full billet trans, has input, intermediate, output, flexplate, pml double deep pan, tripple disk converter, all alto red friction and steels and band with the upgraded lever, it has every part available from DTT, the trans was built at Mass Diesel,
he is looking to get 4500 with a core or 5500 with no core + shipping

Still have the trans? If so how many miles are on it? Also what did he do with the truck race, pull or dd/weekend warrior?

Last edited:
Still have the trans? If so how many miles are on it? Also what did he do with the truck race, pull or dd/weekend warrior?

still have the trans, mileage is about 20K, never raced, pulled, did anything with it, he just wanted to have a fast truck that he never used for what it was built for, thats the reason for returning it babk to stock

Back