47rh 4x4 with possible trade

90dodge

Always Broke
I'm entertaining the idea of selling or trading my 47rh. Its got some problems, (slipping under load, and 2-3 flare.) Which I think were caused by me setting the direct clutch clearances too loose. I'll be selling the trans itself as a core, but it has many good parts in it.

DPC triple disc with barely any miles (will probably need cleaned though)
Deep Aluminum Pan
tcs Billet Input
Billet servos, billet rear servo, billet lever, strut, and anchor
The rebuild kit from firepunk included some machined plates for extra clutch capacity.
Also have some other random parts including clutches and a stock input and intermediate.

The valvebody has a transgo manual vb kit and pressure turned up, as well as the 2nd gear mod.

I'm going to convert the truck to a standard. So, some kind of nv4500 trade or some conversion parts I'll be happy to entertain.

I'll value the whole transmission including converter at $1400.

I have a nv4500 and I'm looking to go auto but I'm located in Fl, shoot me a text and maybe we can work something out. 941-720-7four16

I'll give you $1500 for the setup. PM me your pay pal info and consider it sold

I got a nv4500 with a Valair dual disc in it I'm looking to get rid of and going to a 47rh. Less than 15k on clutch

What part of Oklahoma?

North central. But I'm the halfway point to the texas line. If you guys work a deal, I'd be more than happy to hold it (or help deliver if my truck is back together), until you can get it.

All pms replied to. As of now there are a few people in line.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

North central. But I'm the halfway point to the texas line. If you guys work a deal, I'd be more than happy to hold it (or help deliver if my truck is back together), until you can get it.

Thank ya sir thats what we kinda had planned if the deal ahead of me fell thru. I told him I would just paypal him and have someone pick it up that would be coming to ennis or just keep til tulsa race when I could get up there. Not really in a huge hurry we pulled trans out of the farmtruck to throw in this prostreet truck so I have been gathering trans parts to build back a mild trans for the dually.

Bad news everybody. As luck would have it, my 1/2 ton decided to take a **** on me today so I've got to drive my 12v while it's down. So it looks like I can't sell and do the trans swap right now.

Sorry for wasting everyone's time. I've got to have a truck to haul my soil sampler around and can't afford to have both down at one time.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

What the hell happened to the Cheby? I was waiting for Chris to come up here and visit us you bone head. :hehe:

Back