47rh planetary upgrades

dieseldoc09

Hey everyone I grenaded the overdrive planetary in my 47rh. I currently have a DTT master rebuild in it with a triple disk converter. I was thinking about putting the 48re planetary in since I have to replace it anyway. I am wonder what all I will need to order and where to order it from?

Search "48RE internals" in the dodge for sale section. Zstroken has everything you need for a smokin deal.

I upgraded my planets in my 47RH with 48re internals. Need the planets and sun gear and possibly the ring gear, depends on if yours are straight cut or not. I think that's all correct, my memory a little fuzzy.

Thanks for the info guys. I currently don't have enough post to reply to Zstroken's post or PM him. Curious if someone if someone would be able to send him over this direction or if there is another way to get in touch with him?

OD does not require anything special other than the planet and washer. The front and rear 48re planets is where you need to start swapping shells and gears to get it to fit.

I got mine from wittrans or patc.

Okay so I do have helical cut gears and it is the the planetary in the od unit so I would assume I will need the planetary, sun gear, ring gear, and washer?

Also wondering what is the best deep aluminum pan to get? Tired of the pos leaking oe one

LPW racing makes a good cheap one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back