480 mods

DEZLFREK

my licence plate says it
im wanting to upgrade my 480 to either a 88 or 95 wheel.. can you pm me some prices and availability or at least timeline? thanks

im wanting to upgrade my 480 to either a 88 or 95 wheel.. can you pm me some prices and availability or at least timeline? thanks

The biggest the S400 turbine will support efficiently is a 91mm. Anything above that is a no-no. We build them in 88 and 91 both.

i would like either an 88 or 91 wheel in my 480 so let me know how much, where to send and info i need..
if its easier call me
adam
707 888 8811

ok so industrial says they cant do a 88 let alone a 91.. forced hasnt responded or called or even answered. Beans has a good vote even tho they didnt answer today and hopefully responds asap or calls me at 707 888 8811, i left a pm to ed so maybe they will get my money.. i want at least an 88 by next week when hopefully the motor goes back in..

Why not call forced? It would be faster than posting your number here for them to call you.

The area were FI is located was heavely effected by tornado's. Im sure this has effected them in some ways and could be why you are having a hard time reaching them.

ok so industrial says they cant do a 88 let alone a 91.. forced hasnt responded or called or even answered. Beans has a good vote even tho they didnt answer today and hopefully responds asap or calls me at 707 888 8811, i left a pm to ed so maybe they will get my money.. i want at least an 88 by next week when hopefully the motor goes back in..

We will try to give you a call today. Right now we are still limited to just 1 line.

I like the 88 I have from Forced. Spools quick, seems to move a lot of air, and sounds good. :) I have around 80 passes, and 4000 miles on it so far.

Paul

II doenst want to make your 480 into one cuz they would rather sell you a new turbo

hmmmm i have II's 88mm S4T "Big Bro", spools great.....i wonder how much is to much out of it though

last time i looked for a S4T they were just a generic turbo and cheapish, will have to redo all your piping including exhaust though

II doenst want to make your 480 into one cuz they would rather sell you a new turbo

hmmmm i have II's 88mm S4T "Big Bro", spools great.....i wonder how much is to much out of it though

last time i looked for a S4T they were just a generic turbo and cheapish, will have to redo all your piping including exhaust though

Problem with the S4T is not the boost limit, its the shaft rpm limit. The unit above 90K rpms is a ticking time bomb.

well jose was the first one to call me back this am. 91 is ordered and should be shipped out to me by the middle of next week.. thanks you bdp for calling back also.. ed also responded and only goes up the the billit 83 wheel.. thank again. looking forward to hearing this thing sing..

man i might have my motor back in time to for redding next weekend i wish i was going to have the 91 in time.. dammit.. always something

I'm interested in making my 480 into a 91. I imagine it would still work well with my 66 secondary? Could I get a pm with a price, thanks.

What's the physical compressor cover size difference vs. a 480 with race cover? It's close to the spring pocket as is....

Back