48RE core buy

Jeff2

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I am paying $1000 for a non cracked 05 thru 07 48re 4/4 auto core $500 for one with a cracked case. Thanks for the continued buisness compD.

2wds worth anything?
Know of one from an '03 that has maybe 40K original miles.
Ooops, sorry I realized you want '05-'07 only after I posted.

Mark.

Last edited:
The 03's don't have the mounting holes in the case for the TV motor like the 05+ 48re's, internals are still worth the same, IE 6 pinion planets, valve body, pump and drum.

Lavon

The 03's don't have the mounting holes in the case for the TV motor like the 05+ 48re's, internals are still worth the same, IE 6 pinion planets, valve body, pump and drum.

Lavon

Yes, but I think there is a mounting bracket that can be purchased to address the lack of mounting holes.

Yes there is a bracket you can buy, but I've had alignment issues with them and it causes the TV motor to bind up, fine for my own truck if I need to figure something out but not practical to ship a to an out of state customer where you can't fix it yourself if the bracket does cause a problem.

Lavon

I am paying $1000 for a non cracked 05 thru 07 48re 4/4 auto core $500 for one with a cracked case. Thanks for the continued buisness compD.

I have two of them with no crack's :Cheer:

Back