4wd slicks

ehines218

Im looking at buying a set of slicks and wheels. Im looking at going with a 16 inch wheel but the m&h radials which are what i was thinkig of going with dont have a big enough tire. I like the size of the 390/40R17.

Search under Nostalgia Slicks. M&H has a few 16" over 31" tall.

If I ever do make the jump to slicks, I was leaning toward this one....

12.00/16 Nostalgia

Well i have this thing called a vp and its a real bastard specially with 4.10's. I need all the diameter i can get

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah, curious of the hp it's got and why you need slicks? Seems like money could be spent in much better places. Not mouthing by any means at all. But if the mods are the ones listed in your sig. You shouldn't be in any need of slicks.

I was only poking fun. I can't even see the sig. Just useless humor on my part.

I was only poking fun. I can't even see the sig. Just useless humor on my part.

Nice modest power. But I'd be lying if I said I hadn't spent thousands on items that I wanted vs. items that I needed LOL. So I totally understand if he wants to say. "M'fer did I ask for build advice or tire sizes" LOL

Nice modest power. But I'd be lying if I said I hadn't spent thousands on items that I wanted vs. items that I needed LOL. So I totally understand if he wants to say. "M'fer did I ask for build advice or tire sizes" LOL

Haha exactly! It's not my money!

Haha no problems at all guys. I knoe im low on power for slicks but my local track is prepped marginally at best. I work for a tire store so i get things for half the cost of everyone else or less. I have the kumho ecsta right now and am spinning on the line with fairly easy launches. Im planning on going p pump here in the next year or so and have a triple turbo project set for this winter. Im trying to get everything lined out now. Im a bit of an over planner i guess, i like to have everything lined out exactly how i want it so that when i go ahead with things everything gets done to a T

I was right off the street and dont have a compressor so 45 psi all around

Back