4x4 CrewCab 6.0 goes 7.40 @ 96.5 1/8Mile

OneStockQuik6.0

Just got back from Countyline Dragway 1/8 mile track and the truck ran a

7.404 @ 96.5mph with a 1.795 60'... Still running with the factory 03 Turbo

alive and kicking :ft:..The Fastest I've heard a CrewCab 4x4 6.0 go was a

7.45-7.50 at 95mph with Compounds..

washburns truck here at the track in houston ran a 7.32 1/8 on stock turbo in his 6.0

I've never heard of him before...Is it a strip down single cab?Or a CrewCab 7800Lb work truck like the one that I'm talking about..

06 king ranch crewcab still has everything even spartire and has a tool box with all his construction tools in it and a linex liner. Alot of weight. But congrats on your time.

06 king ranch crewcab still has everything even spartire and has a tool box with all his construction tools in it and a linex liner. Alot of weight. But congrats on your time.

You should get him to post, sounds very good...

Thanks

Congratulations Frankie :tree::cheer::cheer:

Thanks,
Vivian

Nice numbers, bring it up to Gainesville in Aug and give Brian a run for his money ... Battle of the Fords

Nice numbers, bring it up to Gainesville in Aug and give Brian a run for his money ... Battle of the Fords

I could try but I'm not that fast yet...I gotta get my truck on a serious diet *bdh*and then I might have a chance...

Thank You all for the congrats...

According to my math a 7.4 converts to 11.54 in the 1/4 mile. Correct me if I'm wrong but those are the numbers Brian is running.

Back